Career Opportunity: Fundraising Manager
27 Apr 2023
Are you a successful, ambitious and target driven individual? We have a great opportunity at The Children’s Cancer Unit Charity for a Fundraising Manager to join our team.
The perfect candidate will be highly proactive, experienced and competent in fundraising, with proven skills in delivering excellent supporter care. You will be responsible for developing and delivering the Fundraising Strategy for the charity, engaging with community and corporate supporters, as well as families who fundraise for the Unit.
The Fundraising Manager will also develop The Children’s Cancer Unit Charity’s Events & Campaigns, and deliver innovative and successful fundraising campaigns across Northern Ireland.
The work that you do will have a real impact on children and families at The Children’s Cancer Unit at the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children. We are a small team and this role is an opportunity to shape and build a successful fundraising profile for the organisation to deliver important support for children with cancer in Northern Ireland.
You’ll work closely with the Chief Executive and Communications & Policy Manager to drive growth in income and raise its profile, to allow The Children’s Cancer Unit Charity to further develop and sustain its support of the unit, the team and the families at the Children’s Cancer Unit.
- You’ll ideally be educated to degree level and have 3 years’ experience in the field of fundraising.
- You’ll need recent experience of planning campaigns or events to influence behaviour.
- You’ll be empathetic, driven, an excellent communicator, with experience of building strategic relationships of value, both externally and internally.
- You’ll be driven to maximise opportunities and present to arrange of different audiences.
- You’ll have a full driving license and access to a vehicle.
If you share our passion to improve the lives of the children and young people we support, and you think you have the experience and skills needed, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV, along with a completed Supplementary Questions Form and Monitoring form to email@example.com.
The deadline is Noon on Monday 22nd May 2023. Contact Jane Hoare (firstname.lastname@example.org) should you have any queries about the role or the application process.
CCUC Supplementary Questions Fundraising Manager