Are you a successful, ambitious and creative individual? We have a great opportunity at The Children’s Cancer Unit Charity for a Communications & Policy Manager to join our team.
The perfect candidate will be an experienced communications professional who will be responsible for developing and delivering the Communications Strategy for the charity, engaging with a wide variety of audiences to increase the reach, profile, reputation and influence of the organisation.
The work that you do will have a real impact on children and families at The Children’s Cancer Unit at the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children. We are a small team and this role is an opportunity to shape and build the profile and influence of the organisation to deliver important support for children with cancer in Northern Ireland.
You’ll work closely with the Chief Executive, as well as the Fundraising Manager, and will engage with key stakeholders within the medical team, the families, and supporters, to allow The Children’s Cancer Unit Charity to further develop and sustain its support of the unit, the team and the families at the Children’s Cancer Unit.
- You’ll ideally be educated to degree level and have 3 years’ experience in a communications or marketing role.
- You’ll need recent experience of planning campaigns or events to influence behaviour.
- You’ll be empathetic, driven, an excellent communicator, with experience of building strategic relationships of value, both externally and internally.
- You’ll have proven experience of producing high quality copy across a variety of online and offline channels.
- You’ll have a full driving license or alternative means of flexible transport.
If you share our passion to improve the lives of the children and young people we support, and you think you have the experience and skills needed, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV, along with a completed Supplementary Questions Form and Monitoring form to email@example.com.
The deadline is Noon on Monday 22nd May 2023. Contact Jane Hoare (firstname.lastname@example.org) should you have any queries about the role or the application process.